Our principles of action
- We measure the quality of our work by the extent to which we fulfill CUSTOMER requirements. Customer satisfaction is fundamental to continuous and sustainable economic success.
- We fulfill legal and other requirements that are a prerequisite for this
- We work with reliable SUPPLIERS whose products and services meet our quality requirements.
- We advance the skills of our EMPLOYEES to strengthen their quality awareness.
- We strive to minimize error across all processes through a preventive and risk-based approach.
Our requirement for all employees
The quality of the services we provide across the company is the basis of our success, and customer satisfaction largely depends on it. By implementing high quality standards, we set the bar for our entire group of companies, ensuring our existence and growth in the increasingly competitive market while fostering customers’ trust in us and our work.
Avoiding errors and consistently eliminating sources of error in all areas is the primary goal of our pursuit of quality
Quality management and improvement is the job of all employees, not just a few experts or individuals. Knowledge and awareness of the principles of our quality policy, as well as identification with it, are prerequisites for a strong commitment by individual employees to high service quality. Active cooperation among all employees is key to realizing efficiency and success, particularly in preventing errors and eliminating sources of errors. To this end, we encourage and promote committed cooperation among managers and employees across departments.
Quality issues and detected errors are opportunities for innovation for us
Because quality issues and detected errors can be opportunities for innovation, we ask every employee to point out risks and quality problems for which we can initiate improvement measures. Furthermore, every employee is obliged to observe established procedures and to create new ones to minimize the risk of quality issues.
In the further development of our quality management system, we are guided by identified opportunities and risks. This enables us to meet two overarching quality goals: customer satisfaction and the realization of high service quality throughout the company.
Our ongoing ISO 9001:2015 certification has been proof of our quality policy since 2007. In terms of the continuous improvement process, this certification also represents an ongoing commitment to our customers.
Find out more:
- ISO 9001:2015 Certificate