Apprenticeship IT specialist in system integration
Start your apprenticeship as an IT specialist for system integration and get an exclusive impression in the world of communication technology!
During your apprenticeship, your tasks include the administration and support of complex and broadband networks, the development of broadcast/media platforms and communication solutions based on IT technology as well as the provision of necessary knowledge for IT support and the IT administration.
Your training schedule is designed in a way that you will be able to get to know other departments of the company besides training-related departments such as software and hardware development. That will give you a better understanding of the workflows and corporate culture at Riedel.
During the three-year training, you will have the opportunity to join one or another project and experience our equipment in real-project applications.
Have we attracted your attention? Then check out our career openings!
Profile of the apprenticeship:
secondary education certificate
Date of start:
1st of August (every year)
- Fun and interest in dealing with the latest technology
- Technical skill and mathematical talent
- Do not be afraid to communicate in an international environment - also in English
- Thinking analytically & willingness to learn according to technological innovations
- Diligence and high-quality consciousness
- Motivation not only to work in the company but also to travel to worldwide events