The Riedel CCP-1116 is a new commentary unit for two commentators with integrated intercom functionality. The device provides up to two commentary positions with high-quality mic pre-amps and all the intercom features known from Riedel Artist Digital Matrix Intercom systems.
Combined in one compact device and cabled via one single CAT5 or COAX cable, the CCP-1116 reduces cabling effort, set-up time and points of failure. In addition the CCP-1116 provides a clearly arranged user interface with improved functionality at the commentary position including programmable buttons for communications and GPIOs as well as remote control of the commentary panel.
- High quality microphone preamplifier with 48V supply, transformer balanced input, low-cut, +6dBu Limiter and level meter
- All line inputs electronically balanced, all line outputs transformer balanced
- Large illuminated pushbutton switches for ON AIR and COUGH/MIC MUTE
- 16 free programmable intercom keys with 8 character high-res OLED displays
- Additional programmable and remote controllable mono line input (e.g. to feed local playback sources) and speaker output
- High-quality headphone amplifier with monitor mix section: 3 source level controls, side-tone and overall level
- Elaborated split-ear operation for commentary headphones: all sources routable
- Connectors for two commentary headsets and two additional intercom headsets
- Integrated speaker and removable gooseneck microphone for intercom operation
- Stand-alone/emergency mode operation
- Power-supply redundancy via DC connector
- Quick and easy set-up